Monday, April 20, 2009

POST STUMP TOWN COMIC FEST 2009

Well the show has come and gone. Even today being Monday and the start of the week. I have a feeling of complete joy :). Currently I am doing the dance of joy naked.... Yes not a pretty sight but I can not help myself still in glee. I met so so so many cool, supportive and awesome people to many to mention. The staff was AWESOME!!!!!!!! from bringing the waters around to the slightest issue they took care of. Cosmic Monkey again AWESOME!!!!! Even though I was stuffed, how can you pass up the vast amount of various peanut butter sandwich's and doughnuts:). Andy and Adam make Stump Town that much more special !!!!! Shannon those trophies will be talked about for ever ( just wish I had the cop one lol) Way to many memories made and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. See ya next year, which means I better get cracking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment