Monday, March 30, 2009

To Tweet or not to Tweet that is the Question

Well the task of getting the word out continues. Does it ever really end???? Probably not, so I am making a point to keep this blog active as possible. I just activated a twitter account and I still can't get my head around it. Keeping people posted about events, trip, etc. I can see. Slowly though I am finding that through a sea of  so called " Tweets " I rarely find anything of worth. Talking about how you want to gain followers to increase some sort of self worth is, well........pathetic!!!!!!  Also sorry but nobody really cares that you took a pooh and that you had to use other means than toilet paper to wipe. Maybe I am flowing the wrong people. Though Face book is not much different. I mean I can't count how many times I am being poked by something or being invited to a jolly good game of ham tossing. Does anybody just e-mail anymore???????

No comments:

Post a Comment